Everything you need to get started with blugel electrophoresis in your classrooms
Rapid, reliable results.
- Compact, high quality design with built in transilluminator.
- Simple to use – On/Off button and light, with a solid lid that sits directly on the base, no electrodes protruding from the lid.
- Runs fast on low voltage (48V).
- Plugs directly into a power point – no separate power supply needed.
- Uses low volumes of reagents.
- Visualise DNA as it separates – utilises blue LED light and a safe green DNA staining dye.
- Take a picture with your phone, tablet, or camera.
- Image capture even in brightly lit rooms.
- Uniform lighting.
- 1 x Electrophoresis and transillumination unit.
- 1 x 2-20uL Micropipette
- 1x 20g Agarose
- 1 x TBE Buffer 20x
- 1 x Midori Green DNA Stain
- 1 x rack of sterilised pipette tips (yellow)
- 1 x 50 pack of sterilised centrifuge tubes
- 1 x Microtube rack