High quality, fully integrated gel electrophoresis system.
Rapid, reliable results.
- Compact, high quality design with built in transilluminator.
- Simple to use – On/Off button and light, with a solid lid that sits directly on the base, no electrodes protruding from the lid.
- Runs fast on low voltage (48V).
- Plugs directly into a power point – no separate power supply needed.
- Uses low volumes of reagents.
- No ethidium bromide or UV light.
- Visualise DNA as it separates – utilises blue LED light and a safe green DNA staining dye.
- Take a picture with your phone, tablet, or camera.
- Image capture even in brightly lit rooms.
- Uniform lighting.
- Electrophoresis and transillumination unit.
- One casting platform with integrated comb holder.
- One buffer chamber.
- Two gel trays.
- Two combs, double sided to provide the option of 13-well (up to 10 µL) or 9-well (up to 20 µL) combs.
- Fold-a-view™ to allow easy photography in brightly lit rooms.
- Universal power adapter.
- Carry bag.
- Also available as a classroom bundle of five or ten units
- Also available as part of our electrophoresis starter pack or our bulk biotech pack