Description: The outstanding optical performance of the ergonomic Euromex BlueLine microscopes enables long productive working sessions for students for beginner, intermediate, and advanced science teaching classes. Microscopes for education need to be easy to use and student-friendly, which means being able to withstand extensive use and rough handling. The modern microscopes of the EcoBlue series are especially developed for educational purposes with primary focus on ergonomic and excellent price/quality ratio. These microscopes are supplied with secured eyepieces, achromatic objectives and an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
Key features and info:
- Eyepiece(s): Wide field WF10x/18 mm secured eyepieces.
- Head: All heads are 360° rotatable and secured.
- Objectives: S100x objective. S100x oil immersion objective. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
- Nose piece: Revolving nosepiece with four achromatic objectives.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with rack stop.
- Stage: Integrated X-Y mechanical stage.
- Condenser: Height adjustable abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
- Illumination: Adjustable 1W NeoLED illumination.
- Power cord
- Dust cover
- Spare fuse
- Micrometer 1mm/100 slide
- Blue filter
- User manual
- 5 mL immersion oil for models with S100x objective
- This microscope comes with a 5 Year Warranty.