With the male P93 BASIC catheterization trainer, male bladder catheterization procedures can be realistically demonstrated, practiced and assessed. The genital insert is placed into the holder and held in place with magnets. The material of the insert is soft and flexible: the foreskin is movable and the penis can be stretched. This way the student can practice all the necessary gestures for catheterization (e.g. disinfection). The material gives a realistic feeling when inserting and removing the catheter into the bladder with realistic resistance and insertion depths.
When the catheter has been correctly inserted, fluid runs out, just like with a real patient. The catheter can also be checked through the transparent bladder at any time.
Various levels of difficulty:
On the male insert, three different levels of narrowing of urethra can be set. In the narrowest setting, catheterization is not possible, leading to the conclusion that a suprapubic catheter is needed.
All the benefits of the male P93 BASIC catheterization simulator at a glance:
- Male catheterization with realistic resistance
- 3 levels of adjustable narrowing of urethra
- Soft and movable foreskin
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out
- The situation can be checked through the transparent bladder
- Stands securely on the table thanks to the non-slip feet
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling
- Easy to clean, and the inserts can be completely removed
- Stands with magnetic connections for genital inserts
- Catheterization set with transparent bladder
- Bottle and tube connectors