With the P93 BASIC catheterization trainer set, both male and female bladder catheterization procedures can be realistically demonstrated, practiced and assessed. The easy-to-change genital inserted into the holder and held in place with magnets. Both inserts are made from soft material. Foreskin and labia are movable and the penis can be stretched. This way the student can practice all the necessary gestures for catheterization (e.g. disinfection). The material of the genital inserts gives a realistic feeling when inserting and removing the catheter into the bladder with realistic resistance and insertion depths.
When the catheter has been correctly inserted, fluid runs out, just like with a real patient. The catheter can also be checked through the transparent bladder at any time.
Various levels of difficulty:
On the male insert, three different levels of narrowing of urethra can be set. In the narrowest setting, catheterization is not possible, leading to the conclusion that a suprapubic catheter is needed.
All the benefits of the P93 BASIC catheterization simulators in the set at a glance:
- Female and male catheterization with realistic resistance
- 3 levels of adjustable narrowing of urethra
- Soft and movable foreskin and labia
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out
- The situation can be checked through the transparent bladder
- Stands securely on the table thanks to the non-slip feet
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling
- Easy to clean, and the inserts can be completely removed
- Stands with magnetic connections for genital inserts
- Male and female catheterization set with transparent bladder
- Bottle and tube connectors