Description: KOKEN Maternity Model Type II is a life-sized model for practicing and teaching the four Leopold's manoeuvres and foetal heartbeat monitoring.
- The trunk skin and foetus material are made of a special silicone rubber with an appearance and texture that closely simulates human skin, for realistic practice.
- The model contains a pelvis that enables realistic palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterine fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry, with a sensation that closely resembles an actual human body.
- The amnion can be filled with air to make handling and control easier.
- The air pressure level of the air in the amnion can be checked with an indicator and adjusted to change the palpation sensation.
- An internal synthesiser enables auscultation of a realistic foetal heartbeat sound.
- The volume and speed are freely adjustable.
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the foetal heartbeat can be practiced.
- The heartbeat sound can also be emitted from a speaker on the side of the panel.
- Abdominal wall piece
- Foetus in amnion
- Amnion indicator
- Rubber bladder
- Birth canal pads (1 small,1 large)
- Baby powder
- AC adaptor
- Abdominal wall protective sheet
- Storage bag
- Length: 52 cm
- Width 35 cm
- Height: 23 cm
- Weight: Approx. 11 kg
- Replacement parts available:
- LM-105A Skin
- LM-105B Abdominal wall piece
- LM-105C Amnion indicator
- LM-105D AC adaptor
- LM-105E Abdominal wall protective sheet (5pcs)