LM054 - Maternity Simulation Jacket
This simulation jacket is ideal for experiencing the life and activities of a
pregnant woman, and learning how to assist her. It will cater especially to the
educational needs of midwifery, public health nursing, nursing and also for
- The jacket is designed to fit an average woman of
155-165 cm in height, but also will fit an average
man of up to 185 cm in height.
- Quilted material is used for the jacket to allow close
contact with the body.
- Adjustable straps allow the jacket to be worn by people of a variety of different sizes.
- A high safety standard is assured thanks to a urethane gel filling and weight adjustment bags containing iron particles.
- The weights can be adjusted and fixed with hook-and-loop fasteners to enable simulation from second to third trimester pregnancy.
- Abdominal fetus parts and amniotic fluids are made from urethane gel and give a sensation very close to that of a real human body.
Always remove the breasts, the gel weight and the bags containing lead weights when washing the jacket. Hand wash only in lukewarm water at temperature not exceeding 30°C. Do not use chlorine detergent. lron the jacket with a medium temperature iron, using a cloth.
Store in the bag with the abdominal side on top. If this side is on the bottom, the abdomen may become deformed due to the lead weights.
Corset for preventing lumbago
|Material||10 % cotton, 90% polyester|
|Weight||Approx.7.3 kg |