Life-sized model for practicing and teaching the four Leopold's Maneuvers and foetal heartbeat monitoring.
- The trunk skin and foetus material are made of a special silicone rubber with an appearance and texture that closely simulates human skin, for realistic practice.
- The model contains a pelvis that enables realistic palpation to check the pubic symphysis and the ilium during uterine fundal height measurement and external pelvimetry, with a sensation that closely resembles an actual human body.
- The amnion can be filled with air to make handing and control easier.
The air pressure level of the air in the amnion can be checked with an indicator and adjusted to change the palpation sensation.
- An internal synthesizer enables auscultation of a realistic fetal heartbeat sound.
The volume and speed are freely adjustable.
- Traube stethoscope monitoring of the fetal heartbeat can be practiced.
The heartbeat sound can also be emitted from a speaker on the side of the panel.
Four Leopold's Maneuver
Fetus and internal structure
Abdominal wall piece
Fetus in amnion
|Birth canal pads (1 small, 1 large)||Each 1|
|Abdominal wall protective sheet||1|
|LM-105B||Abdominal wall piece||1|
|LM-105E||Abdominal wall protective sheet (5pcs)||1|
|Dimensions||Approx. 52 (L) × 35 (W) × 23 (H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 11 kg|