Description: LM-114 KOKEN Obstetric Assistant Model Set Type II, Hiroko is a life-sized model for practicing and teaching obstetric assistance during normal delivery, including the side-lying and hands-and-knees positions. This set allows trainees to practice a series of obstetric assistance techniques, such as protecting the perineum and inspecting the foetus and placenta.
- This set supports practice for obstetric assistance for normal delivery, including free-style delivery (the side-lying and hands-and-knees positions).
- The presence of legs makes it possible to the practice by reproducing a near-clinical setting. (The feet can be detached.)
- The foetal model can reproduce the third rotation. This also makes it possible to practice assistance techniques during vacuum extraction and forceps delivery.
- The placenta model's umbilical cord can be manipulated with Kocher forceps and an umbilical clip. It is also possible to reproduce the nuchal cord.
- The vulva of the previous models (Vaginal Examination Model-Vulva Ⅱ LM-101F, Obstetric Model-Vulva Ⅱ Primipara Type/Multipara Type LM-101P/LM-101M and Perineal Suture Model - Vulva LM-0635) can be used with this set.
- Obstetric model - vulva Ⅱ (primipara type)
- Fetal model
- Placenta model
- Replacement Umbilical cord for Placenta model
- Binding band
- Free-style base for fixing in place the main body
- Cloth cover for main body
- Length: 116 cm
- Width 50 cm
- Height: 28 cm
- Weight: Approx. 6 kg
- Replacement parts available:
LM-114C Main body
- LM-101P Obstetric model - vulva Ⅱ (primipara type)
- LM-101M Obstetric model - vulva Ⅱ (multipara type*)
- LM-101S Obstetric model - vulva Ⅱ set (primipara and multipara type*)
- LM-114A Foetal model
- LM-114B Placenta model
- LM-114D Replacement Umbilical cord for Placenta model