LM030 - Female Organ Model, Type I
This model is used to practice the insertion of female contraceptive devices such as pessaries, as well as the application of contraceptive agents.
- This model is used to practice the insertion of female contraceptive devices, such as pessaries, as well as the application of contraceptive agents.
- This model is made of a special silicone rubber. Like a living human, the skin and vagina are very soft to the touch. The inside surface is also extremely realistic for manual examination practice.
- This model can be separated into right and left parts to show the internal structure of organs such as the vagina, uterus, and bladder as well as skeletal structure. It is ideal for use in education and patient guidance.
- The uterus can also be separated into two parts. This is extremely useful for teaching the insertion and positioning of contraceptive devices such as rings and lUD.
- The genitalia are realistically shaped and soft to the touch. The labia minora are closed and the ostium vaginae is concealed, just like the normal state of the human body.
Name of Each Part
3. Labium majus
4. Labium minus
10. Outer case
|Main body||Approx.22(L) × 14(W) × 23(H)cm||Approx.1.4kg|
|Storage case||Approx.23(L) × 16(W) × 25(H)cm||Approx.0.3kg|
|Storage bag||1 |