LM103 - EDG (EsophagoGastroDuodenoscopy) Simulator
This product is a simulator for inserting an endoscope into the upper gastrointestinal tract and performing an examination. The endoscope can be inserted both by the transoral and the transnasal method, and reproduced ulcers and polyps for observation are provided.
- The simulator is made of silicone rubber, and it feels like a human body when inserting an endoscope. The color is also close to that of the human body.ÃÃ¡Ã¡
- Both transoral and transnasal insertion can be performed.
- With transnasal insertion, there is a setting for cases that are dif ficult to insert. The insertion technique or appearance can be changed (nasal septum deviation to the right or the left).
- Training in endoscopic examination of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum is possible. In endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), training in the cannulation method of the papilla is also possible.
- A gastric ulcer and early gastric cancer can be obser ved in the stomach.Four types of polyps of Yamada classification types I to IV can also be attached for observation.
- There is also an optional polyp that can be resected while controlling the bleeding. After resection, training in the clipping method for stopping the bleeding can be done.
- An ulcer is reproduced in the duodenum.
The face portion can be opened at the midline to understand the anatomical structure of the nasal and oral cavities and the larynx.
The dedicated box for packaging can be divided into 2 parts, and it can be used to only cover the stomach side.