LM097B - Suction for Tube Feeding Simulator
This model can be used to practice the insertion of suction catheters into
the nasal cavity, oral cavity and tracheostomy site, as well suction
procedures, nasogastric tube feeding, and gastrostomy care procedures,
routinely applied in the nursing and caregiving fields.
- Insertion of the feeding tube all the way to the gastric fundus can be practiced.
- The tube feeding components come with an internal tank, allowing nasogastric tube feeding and gastrostomy management using actual liquids.
- Air bubble sounds can be heard and suction of gastric fluid can be used to confirm the insertion of the tube.
- The tank has a drainage function.
- The model can be taken apart for very easy maintenance.
- The tanks for liquids are washable.
Tube feeding (confirming tube insertion)
Suction Training Model Type II
|Side of face||1|
|Clasp for bronchus||1|
|Acrylic board for Side of the face||1|
|KOKEN Tracheal Cannula PP |
Single-Tube Type O.D.13mm
Tube feeding components
|Tube feeding tank||1|
|Insertion support piece||1|
Compatible catheter sizes
|Suction catheters||12 Fr ~ 16 Fr|
|Feeding tube||8 Fr ~ 16 Fr|
|Gastrostomy tube||20 Fr (Shaft length : 3 cm)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 72 (L) × 31 (W) × 20 (H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 4.2 kg|