LM060 The Aged Simulation Set
The aged simulation set is a teaching material intended to demonstrate the inconveniences felt by the aged due to musculoskeletal, visual and auditory aging. This set is the most suitable for medical practice, nursing and welfare training. Inconveniences to the aged due to the changes in bones, muscles, sight and hearing can be experienced with this simulation set. This simulation set is suitable for the field of medical and welfare education.
- The simulator is based on common Japanese physique.
- Adjusting the hook and loop fasteners can enable the simulation of other physiques.
- It is hard for the trainee to move the joints when wearing knee and elbow restrictors. The trainee can also experience reduced muscle power with wrist and ankle weights attached, and a reduced sense of touch by wearing the gloves.
- A stooped posture can be experienced by wearing the back protector.
- Loss of peripheral vision and changes in visual function due to cataracts can be experienced by wearing the goggles.
- Reduction in the reception of high frequency sounds can be experienced by wearing the ear plugs.
|Total weight||Approx.6.4 kg|
Suitable for : Standard individuals approx. 155-170 cm in height.
|Ear plugs||50 pairs|
|Restrictor for elbows||1 pair for both elbows|
|Restrictor for knees||1 pair for both knees|
|Restrictor for fingers||1 pair for both fingers|
|Wrist weights (500g)||1 pair for both wrists|
|Ankle weights (l000g)||1 pair for both ankles|
|Walking stick (foldable)||1|
|LM-0601||Ear plugs||50 pairs|
|LM-0604||Restrictor for elbows||1 pair for both elbows|
|LM-0605||Restrictor for knees||1 pair for both knees|
|LM-0606||Restrictor for fingers||1 pair for both fingers|
|LM-0608||Wrist weights (500g)||1 pair for both wrists|
|LM-0609||Ankle weights (l000g)||1 pair for both ankles|
|LM-06010||Walking stick (foldable)||1|
Restrictors for Elbows and Knees, Minor Change
We adopt an “ABS plate” for the restrictors for elbows and knees in consideration of the safety of trainees. The “ABS plate” may be damaged or broken by excessive force, but the plate may prevent trainees from being hurt when falling over. This “ABS plate” is exchangeable, and the hook and loop fasteners method enables everyone to exchange plates easily.