LM025 - Female Catheterisation and Rectal Injection Model, Type II
A series of techniques for catheterization and rectal injection can be practiced
by wearing or putting on a partial manikin. When a catheter is inserted into the
urethra, urine (water) is extracted.
- A realistic model made of silicone using KOKEN's special technology, enabling
simulation of adult female catheterization and rectal injection.
- Can easily be worn by a trainee or be placed on a manikin for practice.
- The shape is very lifelike so that observation and cleaning can be performed
under realistic conditions.
- Very lifelike sensations can be obtained when a catheter is inserted into the
urethra and urine (water) is extracted.
- Glycerin and high pressure rectal injection can be performed when a catheter
is inserted into the anus.
|Main body||Approx.22(L) × 10(W) × 15(H)cm||Approx.340g|
|Storage case||Approx.26(L) × 22(W) × 13(H)cm||Approx.865g|
|Nelaton catheter No.7||1|
|Drainage tube set||1|
*please use the attached catheter.