LM097 - Suction Training Model Type II
With this model students can practice in the same manner as the actual procedure,
and enables more effective suction training
- The procedures for inserting a suction catheter into the nasal cavity or through a tracheal incision, as well as suctioning, can be performed.
- The procedure for inserting a nasogastric tube as far as the esophagus can be performed.
- By opening one side of the face, the position of inserted tube can be confirmed.
- The anatomical structure of the nasal cavity, oral cavity, and cervical area can be learned.
- Silicone rubber is used for the model, so that students can practice with an exterior and feel that are very close to those of a living human body.
- The simulated sputum provided as an accessory can be inserted into the nasal cavity, oral cavity or trachea, for training.
- Viscosity of the simulated sputum can be adjusted using water.