Max has all the advantages of a 3B Scientific skeleton and also shows the structural interaction between the bones and muscles.
On the left side of the skeleton over 600 important medical and anatomical structures are shown, such as the muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) as well as hand-numbered bones, fissures and foramina on the right side. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
The advantages of the 3B Scientific skeleton are:
- Exceptional value for money
- 5 year guarantee
- Top quality natural casting
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural skeleton size
- 3 part assembled skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
- Skull with magnetic connections