Description: KOKEN Vaginal Examination Model-Vulva II
This model is made with a new material that stretches well and is tear-resistant, for more durability than the previous model and better simulation of the texture of human skin.
- Bishop scores from the late stage of pregnancy to the onset of labor (cervical dilation, effacement, consistency and positon) can be confirmed.
- Made with a material that is more tear-resistant than the previous model, increasing its durability.*
- The mucous membrane of the vaginal cavity is made with a new material that simulates the texture of the human vaginal cavity.*
- The vaginal walls give a sensation of clinging to the fingers.*
- The excess constriction on the fingers felt when using the previous model has been reduced to enable practice with a feeling that closer simulates that of the human body.*
- Gives a more realistic feel of the ischial spines and pubic symphysis during vaginal examination. (When used on the main body.)*
- Three models with varying degrees of uterine opening dilation are provided, along with a model of the foetal head. These can be interchanged and the degree of engagement can be adjusted, making it possible to gauge the progression of labor by means of vaginal examination.
- The foetal head model can be used to gauge rotation of the fetal head by varying positons of the sagittal sutures and posterior fontanel.
- The vulva has a urethral orifice for inserting a urinary catheter.
Vaginal examination model-vulva Ⅱ
Uterus dilation model seals
|Size||Approx. 19(L) × 17(W) × 15(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 2.0 kg|
LM-101G Uterus dilation model set (4 types)