Description: G40.641 is a Practice Loading Gel for electrophoresis. The model has wells and looks just like the real thing, so students can practice pipetting into the gel model while it is submersed. Minimise DNA wastage by allowing your students to practice loading electrophoresis gels into this model using our dyes
Qty: 1 Single Gel model
- You will require extra equipment to use in conjunction with this model
- G42.90 Dyes for electrophoresis
- Micropipettes such as G40.681, G40.60MP or G40.682
- Micropipette tips: G40.621
- This model is not suitable for running electrophoresis pracs as it is a plastic model that 'simulates' an Agarose gel.
- If you have a number of students practicing at the same time a classroom kit, G40.642 is also available.This kit includes 10 plastic gels plus loading dyes and centrifuge tubes