Description: Microblue Microscope Mono 1001 is the perfect entry level microscope. Microscopes for education need to be easy-to use and student-friendly, which means able to withstand extensive use and rough handling. High quality, yet affordably priced Euromex microscopes specifically match these demands due to the well-thought construction and usage of top-class materials. The modern MicroBlue is especially appreciated when budget is limited. The basic model comes with a fixed lens condenser and a plain stage.
Key features and info:
- Eyepiece(s): Wide field WF 10x/18 mm secured eyepiece.
- Head: Monocular heads with 45° inclined tube.
- Objectives: Achromatic 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65. All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput.
- Stage: 105 x 105 mm stage and two non-removable clamps.
- Condenser: Single N.A. 0.65 condenser with built-in iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: Adjustable 1 W LED illumination with nternal rechargeable batteries with an external 100-240 V battery charger/mains adapter.
- Nose piece:Revolving nosepiece for four objectives on ball bearing
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments with rack stop.
- Mains adapter-charger
- Dust cover
- White filter
- User manual
- 5 ml immersion oil for models with an S100x objective
- This microscope comes with a 5 Year Warranty.