Microscope Focusing Tips.
A useful guide to using the microscope to obtain the best view of your specimen, including:
- how to bring your specimen into focus
- how to improve a poor view by diagnosing where dirt may be present on the slide, eyepiece, objective or condenser
- how to use the diaphragm to increase contrast, or improve depth of view on 3D subjects
- how to interpret cross sections under the microscope into 3D images
- how to identify contaminant materials in the field of view.
Laminated and in full color.
Size 61 x 45cm