Description: This baby boy model is ideal for all kinds of training and guidance involving newborns. A seamless configuration made of silicone rubber produces an extremely realistic touch and texture. Bathing, full-body monitoring and measurement, nappy changes, suction, umbilical care, rectal temperature-taking, simple infant exercises and other aspects of care can be practiced. The height is approximately 48cm, the head circumference is approximately 34cm and the weight is approximately 3kg.
- The KOKEN baby is made of special silicone rubber with the appearance and texture of real skin. It gives the trainee the sense of handling a real baby and is perfectly suited for learning infant handling.
- A realistic structure has been reproduced that allows you to observe the new-born baby.
- The seamless skin is absolutely waterproof.
- The model has an anterior fontanel, a posterior fontanel, sagittal sutures, and coronal sutures.
- The head is not fixed.
- Flexible ears.
- There is a space measuring 5cm from the nasal cavity to the throat, and a space measuring 15cm from the oral cavity to the stomach.
- The shape of the mouth has been altered to enable the baby to suck nipples.
- The model has a clavicle and sternum, making it possible to check for clavicle fractures.
- The backbone can be located.
- The arms and legs can be freely fixed and extended.
- The umbilical cord is detachable.
- The anal canal is 5cm deep.
- The quality of the silicone skin will not deteriorate with repeated bathing.
- The scrotum includes testicles.
Qty: 1 baby with umbilical cord and storage bag