Description: ENV2.96 Backpack Lab water quality education test kit contains everything students need to know about environmental water parameters all in one convenient backpack!
This portable kit has been specifically designed for teachers to get the most out of their classroom time with well-constructed lessons and activities. All the necessary components are in one place, reducing the chance of misplacing an item.
The durable backpack is ideal to take out in the field for on-site measurements. The components are tied together by an extensive teacher's manual that includes information about each parameter, classroom activities which are designed to introduce students to each parameter, and detailed field testing procedures.
- 110 tests each for acidity and alkalinity, 100 tests for carbon dioxide, dissolved oxygen, hardness, nitrate and phosphate
- pHep 4 water resistant pH/temperature tester (ENV4.10)
- DiST 5 water resistant conductivity and TDS tester (ENV1.36)
- Secchi disc for turbidity testing
- Backpack style carry-case that holds all the components of the kit
- Extensive teachers' manual
- Overhead transparencies with summaries of each parameter
- Laminated instruction cards
- Lab activity worksheets with instructions, aim, hypothesis, testing procedure results and comments
- A glossary of key terms for classroom display