Use strands of hair to solve a crime!
Description: In this lab, students learn how to identify hair characteristics such as cuticle, cortex, medulla, and shape of the hair shaft. They also learn how to use a microscope and their unaided eyes to identify these characteristics.
- 1x Control Hair Samples, Pack
- 1x Evidence Hair Samples, Pack
- 1x Microscope Slides, Pack
- 1x Coverslips, Pack
- 4x Forceps
- 5x Pipets
- 5x Markers
- 4x Clear Nail Polish
- 1x Student's Guide Copy Master
- 1x Story of the Crime Booklet Copy Master
- 1x Control/Evidence Sheets Copy Master
- 1x Online 3-D Evidence Viewer 1-Year Access
- 1x Teacher's Guide
Notes: This kit may be used in conjunction with 212286 Diablo Highway: Fibre Analysis Lab Kit.