Simulab 's Ultrasound Arterial Line and ABG Trainer allows educators to train ultrasound-guided radial artery catheterization and perform ABG sampling. This trainer brings medical simulation to new levels with variable pulse strength and rate, palpable landmarks, sharp ultrasound imaging, and arterial pressure that fills an ABG sampling syringe.
With this true-to-life hand and arm model, users can safely practice arterial cannulation, ABG, and arterial puncture to complete continuous blood pressure measurement and blood gas sampling in critically ill patients.
- Ultrasound or blind palpation technique
- The artery is palpable at the wrist and descends as it travels towards the elbow
- A self-priming artery with an adjustable pulse and fluid strength
- Realistic resistance of tissue and artery wall during injection
- Distinct pop of the artery wall during insertion
- Natural flashback of simulated fluid into the needle can be observed
- Replaceable vessels with a low per-student cost