LM021A - Opeskin: Skin for surgical training
Accurate skin structure is reproduced for incision and suture training.
Realistic touch of skin, skin resistance and opening when scalpel is
inserted are represented. Intradermal sutures are also possible.
- Realistic Skin Simulation (resilience, mobility, tension and hardness).
- Accurate feeling when scalpel is inserted.
- Accurate representation of opening of skin when scalpel enters. (5 mm grid lines are marked)
- The intradermal suture layer is easily distinguishable by its white color.
- Practical sensation of "needle hooking" for the intradermal suture can be practiced. Since the layer for intradermal suture is made slightly weaker and easier to cut than real biological tissue, if intradermal suture is safely performed without cutting this layer, there will be no problem when addressing a living body.
- Feeling of warmth, bleeding, fine wrinkles and friction coefficient have not been replicated.
Applying Opeskin to a Holding Plate (Metal)
Procedure ÃÃ¦Ã¡ Strip off Opeskin and cellophane.
Procedure ÃÃ¦Ã Apply Opeskin to the metal holder.
Procedure ÃÃ¦Ã³ Set in the box Hold with butterifly-shaped adjuster.
Construction of Opeskin and Setting Procedure
|Diameter||Approx. 9 cm|
|Height||Approx. 1.5 cm|
|Dimensions||Approx.18 (L) × 31 (W) × 4 (H) cm|