Description: Students perform a simulated test for the presence of blood on evidence collected from 2 suspects in a murder case. They then use synthetic blood typing to test whether either suspect can be linked to the crime.
Kit includes: Materials for a class of 30.
- 7mL each Synthetic Anti-A, and -B.
- 7mL Anti-Rh Serum
- 3x 7mL Synthetic Blood samples
- 30x Blood Typing Slides
- Colour-coded Mixing Sticks
- 30x Synthetic Blood-Stained Cloth
- 30x Red Liquid-Stained Cloth
- 4mL Phenolphthalein Solution
- Teacher's Manual with Reproducible Student Guide
Refill Kit available:
Note: Use with Carolina™ Synthetic Blood products and accessories only. Not designed for actual blood typing