Are you missing a Piece of Your DNA Instruction?
This DNA puzzle kit makes abstract concepts concrete and reinforces learning through hands-on exploration. The kit is redesigned and better than ever, and features extra-durable cardboard puzzle pieces that fit together snugly and are designed to withstand years of classroom abuse, plus updated teacher instructions and activities to give you the same great product with useful improvements.
Key info and benefits:
Students study the structure of DNA and RNA, and the processes of replication, transcription, and translation.
- Deoxyribose Units
- Ribose Units
- Adenine Units
- Cytosine Units
- Guanine Units
- Thymine Units
- Uracil Units
- Reproducible Student Worksheet, DNA:The Genetic Code
- Reproducible Student Worksheet, RNA:The Code Transcribed
- Reproducible Student Worksheet, Protein Synthesis:The Code Translated
- Alanine Amino Acid Units
- Alanine Activating Units
- Glycine Amino Acid Units
- Glycine Activating Units
- Alanine Specific tRNA Units
- Glycine Specific tRNA Units
- Ribosome Template
- Teacher's Instructions also included.
The pieces are supplied on 4 die-cut sheets