Do you want to use GREEN safe stain on your gels but don't have a Blu Gel electrophoresis chamber.
Blue light DNA transilluminator. Visualize DNA safely and efficiently with high sensitivity and no risk of UV damage. Say goodbye to Ethidium Bromide and harmful UV light!
This professional blue LED transilluminator is compatible with all major safe green DNA stains (e.g Midori Green) and with downstream applications such as cloning, sequencing, and library preparation.
blueBox’s high-quality non-flickering LEDs are powerful for highly sensitive DNA staining. Easy visualization and gel cutting even in bright, ambient light. The hinged orange cover provides optimal positioning for gel excision, visualization, and documentation.
Unlike UV-light transilluminators, no protective goggles or equipment are required. LEDs have significantly longer expected lifespan (~50,000 hours) than UV lamps (~7,500 hours).
Safe DNA staining, visualization, and documentation
- Extra high-intensity LED illuminator panel (139 blue LEDs)
- Emission spectrum centered around 470nm
- GelGreen™ and compatible dye DNA staining
- Hinged orange filter offers direct visualization
- Blue diffuser for even gel illumination
- Includes Fold-a-View™ photo imaging hood for easy gel documentation
- Extra large gel viewing area: 140 mm x 114 mm
- Lock-and-cut hinge for easy band cutting and gel excision
- Fits gels from all major electrophoresis systems
- Universal Voltage rating: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz. Input Voltage range: 90-264VAC
Fully featured and ready to use
- 12 V power adapter included
- One-button operation and easy storage
- Scratch-resistant acrylic with integrated lid (never lose it!)
- Fold-a-View™ photo imaging hood for easy image capture with cell phone camera (even in bright ambient light)
Broad DNA stain compatibility
- Midori Green
- GreenView™ Plus
- SYBR Safe
- GRSafe, Gel Star