Ideal for school laboratory use. Only a small amount of water is required for destroying bacteria by dry steam. Holds 5 x 1000ml Schott Bottles or 8 x 500ml Schott Bottles.
12 month warranty
This electric Steroclave/Autoclave is a complete, self contained unit with an immersion heating element, automatic thermostatic control, automatic release valve, and pilot light. It connects to any electrical outlet, and is ready to use instantly, and ensures complete, efficient sterilisation. Supplied with inner container and rack, pressure gauge and relief valve etc.
- 1650 W heating element for faster start up.
- More accurate TPI thermocouple, snapswitch and pilot light.
- 60 minute mechanical bell timer
- 240 V operation
- 24 L capacity
- 50/60Hz operation
- Calrod immersion heating element
- 3-wire grounded cord and plug for safety
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- Clamping locks prevent removal of the cover while under pressure
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- An optional support base is also available. See product code E8.06
- UL approved
- Supplied with aluminium inner container with rack
- Interior stainless steel support stand
- Made in U.S.A
- Spare parts available
Model 50x (24L)
|Model 50x-240: 240V, 50/60Hz, 1650W/6.88A|