An invaluable teaching aid in Schools of Radiography, without bringing discomfort or danger to patients or students.
Widely used by Schools of Radiography throughout the world
- Life-size figure containing a fully flexible articulated skeleton produced from a specially selected grade of plastic
- No metal parts are used in the articulation of the skeleton
- Anatomical landmarks easily identified
- The body covering has the combined properties of being able to simulate surface anatomy whilst remaining totally radiolucent
- Representations of the larynx, heart, lungs and kidneys are constructed from radiolucent material
- Weight – the doll is light enough to be carried easily
- Joint flexibility – there is slight hyperflexion of the knees and elbows.
- The hip rotation is sufficient and generally the joints are realistic
- Flexible and durable articulation of the skeleton ensures a lengthy period of use
2 Year Guarantee
- This model, manufactured by Adam,Rouilly, comes with a 2 Year Guarantee.
This guarantee applies to models which have been used correctly and covers durability and functionality.
- Life size human figure for training Radiographers in the following skills:
- Positioning techniques
- Patient handling
- X-Ray machine use