Simulab's TraumaMan® System is an anatomically correct human body form that allows students to practice a variety of advanced surgical procedures. It includes a simulated human torso with a ventilator and four anatomically correct surgical zones, plus an ankle base for IV Cutdown. Its flexible design and replaceable tissues give each student a "first cut" experience and make it easy to incorporate into team trauma training.
Used for Advanced Trauma Life Support Training (ATLS) since 2001
TraumaMan is used to train over 30,000 medical professionals each year. Since its release, it has also become widely used in military courses, EMS training, trauma surgery, and advanced airway simulations.
- Anatomically correct surgical simulator with all the pertinent landmarks for each procedure
- The realistic body form skin and replaceable tissues have the highest fidelity touch and dissection of any simulated tissue available today
- Realistic, bleeding tissues add to suspension of disbelief, enhancing the simulation
- Training with TraumaMan is systematic so that each student gets the same learning points with more repetition than is possible with animals or cadavers
- TraumaMan is the most flexible training platform available for advanced trauma training - it can be combined with high fidelity simulators to run scenarios in team training situations.
- Lacerated Kidney
- Nicked Aorta
- Nicked Renal Artery
- The SonoSkin for FAST and eFAST Exams extension allows you to:
- Diagnose patient pathologies
- Identify anatomical landmarks for exam window locations
- TraumaMan Body Form
- Replaceable Tissues
- User's Guide/Instructor's Guide
- Maintenance DVD
- TraumaMan Maintenance Kit, including skin conditioning powder and arterial fluid
- Dissected DPL Sample
- Carrying Case