Description: LAK1.20 Synthetic blood group, Genetics Kit
Students act as blood geneticists at a medical laboratory and serve as expert witnesses in a case of disputed inheritance. Throughout the activity, they must master basic genetic concepts including multiple alleles, co-dominance, and the relationship of genotype to phenotype. The simulated agglutination reactions are extremely realistic. Kit contains no blood, blood products, or materials of biological origin, so there is no danger of disease transmission.
- 7mL Synthetic anti-A serum,
- 7mL Synthetic anti-B serum
- 4 x 7mL Synthetic blood samples representing different blood groups
- Blood typing slides,
- 2 x 30 color coded blue and yellow mixing sticks.
- 30 student worksheets.
QTY: 1 Kit - Suitable for 30 students. All required equipment is provided, making it easy to set-up and run the investigation
- Please note that this kit does not include the synthetic anti-D (anti-Rh) serum