Everything you need in one manikin! This dramatic, state-of-the-art training manikin is a complete resuscitation system designed for teaching life-saving techniques for infants. Ideal for pediatric advanced life support, nursing, hospital, paramedic, and EMT training at every level.
- Tactile and visual realism combine to provide students with the most realistic training possible.
- The most comprehensive PALS trainer available, the manikin allows practice of 4-lead ECG monitoring, IV therapy, umbilical catheterization, airway management, intraosseous infusion, and CPR - all in one manikin!
- The unique chest skin with an umbilical cord allows practice of proper techniques in umbilical catheterization, including cutting and clamping.
- Fluid may be aspirated through the umbilicus, making this training manikin incredibly lifelike. An IV arm and leg allow for realistic practice of pediatric venipuncture.
- The cephalic and basilic veins are accessible on the IV arm, as well as the dorsal venous arch on the hand; the great saphenous veins are accessible on the IV leg, as well as the dorsal venous arch on the foot.
- An intraosseous infusion leg demonstrates and simulates the intraosseous infusion procedure. Featuring realistic anatomy and size, the airway management head is ideal for practicing airway management skills on an infant.
- Includes a hard carrying/storage case.
Procedures That Can Be Performed
- Palpable and visual landmarks
- fully articulated head, neck, and jaw
- jaw thrust
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- oral and digital intubation capabilities
- suctioning capabilities
- IV Arm & Leg
- smaller lumen tubing simulates the size of an infant’s veins
- realistic flashback from a pressurized system
- replaceable skin and veins ECG/Umbilical Cannulation Skin Arrhythmia recognition
- learn proper techniques in umbilical catheterization
- allows practice of umbilical cannulation, cutting, and clamping
- aspirate fluid through the umbilicus
- Palpable landmarks include the patella, tibia, and tibial tuberosity
- replaceable bones and skin
- pressurized system allows aspiration of fluid
Manikin can be used with Supraglottic airway devices for airway training.
|61 x 42 x 19 cm