FOR ADVANCED TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT COURSES
The soft tissue has the feel of real skin and the unique trachea make it a very effective teaching and learning tool. Using a simple disposable trachea transforms the trainer into an effective low-cost system.
- Palpation of anatomical landmarks, learn needle cricothyroidotomy
- Practice surgical cricothyroidotomy with scalpel
- Responsive incision making
- Identification of cricothyroid and thyroid cartilage
- Practice insertion of mini trach devices
- Use Percutaneous Tracheostomy Kit or Seldinger approach
- Replaceable trachea means stylet and obturator placement can be assessed once the initial incision has been achieved
- Up to 36 incisions can be done on a single unit
- Up to 18 mini tracheostomies can be practiced
- Realistic soft tissue feel of the skin
- Fulle use of devices such as the PCK and UPK (Portex/Smiths and Cook)
- Seldinger approach can be practiced
- Supported in a strong and secure base
- A real alternative to animal tissue. No messy disposal or unpleasant odors during use.