LM055 - Puerperal Uterus Palpation Training Manual
- This model is ideal for palpation training. Special materials are used for the abdominal surface to make the identification of fundus uteri very realistic.
- Vulva is washable and the examination of the large pudendal lips and proctoptosia can be practiced.
- Change of underwear, sheet, belt and gauze can be practiced with realistic sensations and ambience.
- By using one of four uterus models that represent four different reversions, the difference between conditions can be accurately identified by palpation.
Method for Setting a Uterus Recession Model
- Apply enough powder to the abdominal cavity of the uterus recession model.
- Set the model in the position shown in the figure. Make sure that the model is not dislocated as the direction is fixed.
- The examination of puerperal uterus and the identification of normal or abnormal conditions. (Normal or abnormal on the first day)
- Measurement and palpation of puerperal fundus uteri. (Change throughout a week: first, third and fifth day)
- Cleaning and care of vulva.
- Instruction in massage.
|Uterus recession model on the first day (Normal reversion)||1|
|Uterus recession model on the first day (Abnormal reversion)||1|
|Uterus recession model on the third day (Normal reversion)||1|
|Uterus recession model on the fifth day (Normal reversion)||1|
|Sponge for prevention of deformation||1|
|Storage bag for uterus models||1|
|Storage cover||1 |