LM080 - External Cephalic Version (ECV) Model
Representing 36th weeks of a Japanese pregnant women. ECV technique can be
practiced. By pouring glycerin as simulation amniotic fluid into the amniotic
sac, ECV technique can be practiced with the rotation of fetus. The amniotic
fluid can be changed.
- Made of a special silicone rubber, the skin of this accurately shaped model
feel very much like human skin, providing trainee with a remarkably realistic
- This life-sized model can be used for ECV(rotation of fetus), external pelvic
measurement and breast care.
- The shape of amniotic sac comply to the pelvis makes realistic training
- The head, hands and legs of fetus is harder than other parts, and the
backbone is structured at the back, so the fetus conditions can be palpated
on the skin.
- The volume of amniotic fluid can be adjusted.
- ECV(rotation of fetus )
- External pelvic measurement
- Breast care
|Main body||Approx.36(L) × 52(W) × 27(H)cm||Approx.4.8 kg|
|Amniotic sac||Approx.26.5(L) × 35(W) × 17.5(H)cm||Approx.3.6 kg|
|Amniotic sac with fetus||1|
|Coupler for drying inside of amniotic sac||1|