Description: CM4 is a powder used to make Drosophila culture medium.
Making the Culture Medium:
- Prepare medium on the day of use.
- Place medium into a clean and dry culture vial.
- Carefully pour water over the entire surface of the medium but do not to saturate the area with excess water
- If there are dry areas after 5 minutes, add a little more water to that spot.
- Sprinkle the dry yeast onto the surface.
- Plug the vial or bottle with a foam plug (G10.95).
- Flies may now be added to the vial.
- Does not contain living specimens.
- Contains mould inhibitor.