The 5 different sections of the spinal column differentiated by colour on this spine model.
The features on this didactic spine are:
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae
- 5 lumbar vertebrae
Use this new spinal column for simplified patient education or for lessons in a classroom environment where the didactic colours help to immediately track the explanation about the human spine, even from a distance. This spine is not only an extremely good value but it also a durable spine.
Other great features of the Didactic Flexible Spine Model are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis With movable mounted femur heads
Note: Stand is not included with spine.