Description: This model demonstrates a Lobule of the lung: enlarged approx. 150 times
- Detailed representation of lobule with arterial and venous circulation and bronchial branches.
- One acinus open to show the alveolar duct.
- Model of an adjacent alveolus: enlarged approx. 1000 times
- Representation of the alveolar wall, its vessels, the epithelial cover and the elastic and muscular elements.
- The separate passage of the arterial and venous vessels is clearly visible at this magnification.
- In one piece. On a stand with green base.
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Length: 16 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Height: 43 cm