Phil is unique! He offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific skeleton and features an almost true-to-life reproduction of the joints system. Demonstrate internal and external rotation of the limbs and show how the knee and elbow joints move and stretch. The flexible spine can make natural movements (lateral bend, movement and stretching, rotation). The hand bones of this 3B Scientific skeleton model have been assembled on wire to show their natural position. The flexible assembly of the foot bones makes them maneuverable. The shoulder blades twist when the arms are raised. Even the low level of maneuverability of the sacroiliac joint and the sacrococcygeal symphysis can be demonstrated.
Now available on a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters!
- Exceptional value for money
- 5 year guarantee
- Top quality natural casting
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural skeleton size
- 3 part assembled skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
- Skull with magnetic connections