Descriptions: The comprehensive design of this CPR mannikin allows for practice of Heimlich manoeuvre and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compression, and more. Packed in a rugged cardboard carrying case with a supply of 10 face-shield lung bags and an insertion tool.
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Provides valuable student feedback
Qty: 1 mannikin with carrying case, face-shield lung bags and insertion tool
- Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitised.
- Lung bags are replaceable.