The Respiratory System illustrates the complete respiratory system from the frontal sinus to the diaphragm.
The central illustration shows the lungs and conducting system.
Includes detailed labelled views of;
- paranasal sinuses - anterior and lateral view
- muscles and cartilages of the larynx
- bronchopulmonary segments
- respiratory mucosa
- Also shows a detail of the structure of intrapulmonary airways and the cross section of alveolus
- explains the conducting system and gas exchange
- explains and diagrams lungs and pleurae and ventilation
- Poster size: 50 x 61cm
All Southern Biological charts are the provided in soft lamination.