Description: German made High Power voltage Power supply from 3B Scientific
A universally applicable, floating, high-voltage power supply with built-in, high voltage resistant transformer to supply the heater voltage for Teltron electron tubes.
Continuously adjustable high voltage, safe to touch, with passive current limitation and analogue voltage display. Unit poles can be connected to protected earth, but it is not center tapped.
Output voltage harmless to touch (ISC max. 2 mA)
Safety transformer conforming to EN 61558-2-6
Safe isolation between power supply and output circuits
- High voltage output: 0-5000 V DC, max. 2 mA, max. 5 W
- Heater voltage output: 6.3 V AC, max. 3 A
- High voltage resistant up to 6 kV
- Overload protection: Primary: fuse
- Secondary: current-limiting resistors
- Connections: 4 mm safety sockets
- High-voltage display: Analogue
- Dimensions: 235x130x155 mm³ approx.
- Weight: 3.5 kg approx.