Description: EDG (EsophagoGastroDuodenoscopy) Simulator
This product is a simulator for inserting an endoscope into the upper gastrointestinal tract and performing an examination. The endoscope can be inserted both by the transoral and the transnasal method, and reproduced ulcers and polyps for observation are provided.
- Specialized silicone rubber is used as the material, and inserting the endoscope feels like inserting it into an actual human body. The color inside is also close to that of the human body.
- Since the oral and nasal cavities have been reproduced, both transoral and transnasal insertion can be practiced.
- For the transnasal insertion, the difficulty setting of insertion can be changed by placing the nasal septum pieces to deviate to the right or the left side. The insertion technique and visibility can be changed.
- Practicing endoscopic examination of the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum is possible. It is also possible to practice cannulation of the papilla during endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- Gastric ulcers and early gastric cancer can be observed in the stomach. Four types of polyps of Yamada classification types I to IV can also be attached for observation.
- As a separately sold option, a polyp can be attached to practice polyp resection and control of bleeding from it. After resecting it, one can practice the clipping method to stop the bleeding.
- An ulcer is reproduced in the duodenum.
Please note the Simulated Polyp is only available in Japan
|Nasal septum (deviated to the left)||1|
|Nasal septum (deviated to the right)||1|
|Conduction cable for simulated polyps (for polypectomy)||1|
|Observational polyp:||1 set|
|Yamada classification types â… to â…£||(4 types)|
|Simulated polyp fixture||1|
|Hard case (for the head side)||1|
|Hard case (for the body side)||1|
|Size||Approx. 27(L) × 80(W) × 29(H) cm|
|Weight||Approx. 8 kg|