The main figure on Hip and Knee Poster shows basic skeletal and ligament anatomy. This is of our bestselling laminated hip and knee chart ideal for use in a clinic or classroom.
The chart shows:
- Detail on the hip joint with lateral, anterior and posterior views, and shows bones and ligaments
- The movement of hip: adduction, abduction, extension & flexion
- Various view of the knee oblique, anterior (patella removed) and posterior
- Bones and ligaments posterior view also includes popliteus muscle
- A line drawing figure illustrating flexion and extension movement of the knee joint
- Poster size: 50 x 61cm
All Southern Biological charts are the provided in soft lamination.