Students can place up to 36 pairs of goggles or Safety glasses into this UV sanitising cabinet. Once the goggles are in, the door is then closed and locked and a 15 minute timer begins. During that 15 minutes a high power UV bulb turns on and UV light fills the box. The UV light kills any germs on the goggles.
- UV lamp will not operate unless the doors are closed and latched eliminating the possibility for any UV exposure.
- Tight fitting piano style hinges are built in too also avoid light leak.
- There is an indicator light which informs the user that sterilisation is in process.
- Sturdy heavy gauge CRC steel with a thinness of approximately 0.8mm.
- The steel is then treated with a white baked enamel finish.
- Sanitiser unit can rest on a desk, lab bench, or be hung on a wall.
- Mounting hardware included. Unit measures 70cm x 25cm x 75cm, and is approximately 25kg.
- Inside grid measures 9.5cm x9.5cm x 20cm Deep. Cord is 1.5min length.
Qty: 1 Goggle sanitiser
Notes: Spare parts are available.