This latest apparatus provides teachers with all the background information on
Plate Tectonics, together with a stimulating set of “jigsaw” pieces
in colour coded acrylic for students to use so that they can manipulate the
continent shapes to see how the surface of the Earth has evolved over the last
250 million years.
The acrylic shapes can also be used as stencil outlines for drawing around directly
into student notes.
The Plate Tectonics Kit comprises:
- 1 set of teaching notes with full background information and historical data
- 1 printed outline diagram of the Permian era known as Pangaea
- 1 printed outline diagram of the Cretaceous era
- 1 printed outline diagram of the present day
- 1 acrylic set for the Permian era. 300 x 250mm overall
- 1 acrylic set for the Cretaceous era. 300 x 250mm overall
- 1 acrylic set for the present day. 300 x 250mm overall.