LM089 Neonatal Resuscitation Model (boy)
This model is for practicing cardiopulmonary resuscitation for a neonatal baby.
It is suitable for practical training and the basic handling of a neonatal baby.
It can be used for neonatal cardiopulmonary programs (NCPR), neonatal
resuscitation programs (NPR) and various courses.
- This model is made of specially developed silicone rubber, which has a similar feel to a living human body.
- Thoracic movement can be observed through positive pressure ventilation by utilizing the bag valve mask.
- The airway can be managed by utilizing the laryngeal mask and intubation tube.
- With deep-seated intubation of the tracheal tube, the elevation of the right lung can be checked.( One-sided lung intubation )
- Oral and nasal suction can be practiced.
- Chest compression can be practiced.
- Umbilical vein catheterization can be practiced.
- Measure the beat at the base of the umbilical cord and determine the heart rate