LM075 - 4 Month Old Baby for Handling Practice
This model is a 4-month-old model whose perceived body weight is 6 kg.
Students can use it to practice holding babies in their arms and carrying them
in a sling; they can also practice various activities with the model placed in a
stroller or baby chair. This model is optimally suited to creating the impression
of an infant about 4 or 5 months old.
The actual model cannot sit unless supported.
Place it in a baby chair to practice feeding baby food.
- This model has a realistic body shape closely resembling that of a real baby.
- Although the doll weighs approximately 4 kg, it is designed to allow the user to perceive it as weighing 6 kg, the average weight of a 4-month-old baby. It feels soft to the touch, and is highly cuddly.
- The model can be made to sit in a chair, helping expand the range of practice activities such as assisting in feeding baby food, making it sit in a baby stroller, etc.
- The model is able to hold up its head. However, it is designed such that the center of gravity is at the head, just like a real 4-month-old baby.
- This model has the face of a typical Japanese baby.
- The price is kept low, thanks to the use of new materials.
Precautions for Use
- The model is not suitable for measuring, etc. It cannot be bathed, either.
- Unlike Koken Baby, our model of a newborn infant, this model is made of vinyl chloride resin. (Material: Vinyl chloride resin)
- Please note that the specifications are subject to change.
- The product does not come with accessories such as a stroller, baby chair, etc.
|Height||Approx. 58 cm|
|Head circumference||Approx. 40 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 4 kg |