LM061 - Urethral Catheterisation Model
The vulva and the urethral openings are anatomically correct. Urethral
catheterization can be practiced with very realistic sensations.
- The genitalia and urethra simulate anatomical structure precisely so that female catheterization practice is experienced as it would be with a real patient.
- The turgescence of the bladder can be recognized by palpation, and the trainee can practice this assessment.
- When a catheter is inserted through the urethra, and enters the bladder, artificial urine (water) will flow from the catheter as it would with a real patient.
- The residual urine will be confirmed by pressing on the bladder
- 500 cc volume bladder provided.
- A self-retaining catheter is applied and positioned
(1) When the components have been set up
ÃÃ¦Ã Main body
(2) When the bladder has been dilated
ÃÃ¦Ã Tube connector
ÃÃ¦Ã³ Urethral opening valve (A)
ÃÃ¦Ãº Urethral opening valve (B)
ÃÃ¦Ã± Hose clamp
|Length||Approx. 24 cm|
|Width||Approx. 38 cm|
|Height||Approx. 20 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.4 kg|
|Bladder capacity||Approx. 500 ml|
|Self-retaining indwelling catheter||1|
ÃÃ¡?please use the attached catheter.