Description: LM061 - Urethral Catheterisation Model
The vulva and the urethral openings are anatomically correct. Urethral catheterization can be practiced with very realistic sensations.
- The genitalia and urethra simulate anatomical structure very precisely so that female catheterization practice is experienced as it would be with a real patient.
- The turgescence of the bladder can be recognized by palpation, and the trainee can practice this assessment.
- When a catheter is inserted through the urethra and enters the bladder, artificial urine (water) will flow from the catheter as it would with a real patient.
- The residual urine will be confirmed by pressing on the bladder
- 500 cc volume bladder provided.
- A self-retaining catheter is applied and positioned
(1) When the components have been set up
- ① Vulva
- ② Bladder
- ③ Bag for irrigator
- ④ Tube for irrigator
- ⑤ Clamp
- ⑥ Main body
(2) When the bladder has been dilated
- ① Bladder
- ② Tube connector
- ③ Urethral opening valve (A)
- ④ Urethral opening valve (B)
- ⑤ Hose clamp
|Length||Approx. 24 cm|
|Width||Approx. 38 cm|
|Height||Approx. 20 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.4 kg|
|Bladder capacity||Approx. 500 ml|
|Self-retaining indwelling catheter||1|